Disappointment after Open Space

Jim Metcalf jim9654 at altelco.net
Thu Mar 4 15:36:18 PST 2010

I've been reading "Brain Rules" by John Medina (a micro-neuro-bioligist in the Pacific NW) this winter. It 's easy reading in spite of his  Ph.D. field, and very supportive, in my opinion, of what you say, Harrison, and especially so in the chapters on sleep and stress. I highly recommend his book and web site. Best wishes to all of you in OS, whose posts inspire me so much.
Jim Metcalf
jim9654 at altelco.net