sad and missing you

Lisa Heft lisaheft at OPENINGSPACE.NET
Wed Mar 31 12:26:41 PDT 2010

Hi, dear friends.
I am sad.
Because I still cannot post or receive (many of the) postings.

(I am posting this by sending a message from the archive/website location)

I know there are others who are also still having this problem and have had this problem for
several months now.
Thank you for trying to find me earlier (I really appreciated that).

The situation is not solved and I know good folks are working on it.
I have faith that all of us will be able to be back in the flow of conversation and learning one day
soon.

There are so many things I have wanted to share with you and hear from you about.
I look forward to being able to do so soon.

Be well,
Lisa