Radical Real-Time Annual Unconference "Making the Most of Collaborative Worlds ”

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Mon Mar 29 23:37:15 PDT 2010

You are cordially invited to take part in the second annual Radical
Real-Time Conference on Saturday, June 5, 2010, 2pm to 5:30pm GMT

This was the feedback of Harrison on our last year's event: "That was a
great tour of a marvelous adventure! Cyberspace IS Open Space. And the
Internet works exactly the same way as every Open Space — totally
self-organizing. I think what you are doing is identifying various aspects
of the Internet that make the whole experience more useful. Sort of like
finding new rooms in the venue, Temple Bells, Talking Sticks, etc."

Radical Inclusion (http://radical-inclusion.com is once again pleased to
provide the platform for this self-organized virtual unconference. In our
last year’s unconference participants felt that the burning issues of the
21st century could only be solved by using new collaborative methods,
changing the ways we work together, and finding novel approaches to
co-operation. Thus, this year’s conference, titled “Making the Most of
Collaborative Worlds – Physical, Virtual and Blended Collaboration”, focuses
on understanding the changes that are required at individual, team, and
organizational levels to deal with these issues.

We are also announcing a new name for the conference, Radical Real-Time. It
reflects our radically different approach to collaborative engagement. Thank
you Christina Jordan for coming up with the name! We feel that “Real-Time
Virtual Collaboration (RTVC)” taught us much during its first year and has
deserved this new forward-looking name.

The purpose of the Radical Real-Time unconference is to provide a global
forum where we all can come together, explore topics of common interest,
learn, and create sustainable actions. Our unconference structure is loosely
based on the principles of Open Space Technology, which has revolutionized
large group gatherings by allowing the passion and responsibility of
relevant stakeholders to drive the conference agenda. Radical Real-Time
participants will be able to explore topics most important to them, and
convene breakout sessions using a variety of virtual tools. Besides
proposing a topic of interest, session conveners may also choose the
collaboration platform of their choice. If you are a newbie to the use of
virtual tools, the Radical Inclusion team will be on hand to provide
technical support.

Read more about the conference, propose a session, or register for the event
at http://rtvc10.ning.com