Online Manual

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 15:32:05 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for the manual, it has been useful already - it's
a great resource.

Cheery, warm wishes from a clear, sunny Sunday morning in Oz,
Allison.

(PS I now seem to need to hit the "Reply All" button, and no longer
the "Reply" button, in order to send a message to the OSLIST.
Or else the reply only goes only to the individual sender.
That might explain why some messages have been going astray.)