Our thoughts are with you

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Mar 11 14:29:08 PST 2010

Thank you to everyone who helped me and other folks climb back onto
the OSLIST!
I missed you all.
I have several messages I will share with you that I sent to you
earlier (but they went into the clouds instead of the OSLIST during
these last few months).

But first -
To my colleagues in Haiti, Chile, Southern Taiwan and Turkey - may you
and your loved ones be well as you and the communities you work with
navigate the grief and rebuilding after the recent earthquakes. I know
that Chile is still a bit shaky. I also know that you are taking good
care of yourselves and the communities you are part of.

Our thoughts are with you,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Ask me about the Open Space Learning Workshops - April 21-23 and
December 15-17, 2010 - San Francisco

OSLIST - the World Open Space community in conversation (English) http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
The Open Space World Community space (all languages) http://openspaceworld.ning.com