FW: [OSLIST] Open Space, Native Alaskan style

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Sat Mar 6 10:10:19 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

I love the mukluks, your take on the Law of the Two feet. I've used colouful
running shoes lately as a gender neutral, fun and energetic proactive symbol
for the 2 feet. Whatever the local or group symbol is, that's the best.

I also liked the bits you shared about Alaska where I spent a month not too
long ago. There is a different type of rapport between people there and it
may have to do with the different type of rapport they have with time and
light. I certainly felt different myself because of it all.

Cheers,
Diane