Social enterprise: a highlight at 9th Annual Haiti OSonOS

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jun 28 01:26:47 PDT 2010

Dear John,
seeing the participants of the HOSonOS in a breakout session dealing
with the creation of enterprises that use their income to fund teachers
and hearing you translate awoke my spirits at the beginning of this week.
Every day there is something in the local papers in Berlin about Haiti,
mostly about schools reporting on various initiatives and on the deep
desire of children to go to school.
Glad to see that you installed a way to contribute to your work via
PayPal...gives us folks in faraway places a convenient venue to
contribute just a bit...works like a charm, by the way.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: I impressed myself seeing how HOSonOS participants go beyond issues
around Open Space Technology or the OS-Organisation...

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org