looking for action planning sheet

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jun 9 03:57:07 PDT 2010

similar to the ones I sent except that I dont use the word "topic" in
open space...I prefer "issue" (Anliegen in German) for the stuff people
have a passion for and might want to do something about and the word
"project" or "action" (Vorhaben in German) for stuff folks have decided
to move ahead with after action planning
mmp

mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org

>From  Wed Jun  9 11:45:43 2010
A reminder that your votes need to be in by midnight Eastern time today.

Esther Ewing
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile