Totally present absolutely invisible

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Jun 3 14:49:47 PDT 2010

The only nap I ever took in Open Space was while hosting OSoOS IX in Vancouver.  After I opened space, I was overcome with a splitting headache.  I handed off the space holding duties to Laurel and lay down in a quiet but public space and slept for an hour.  When I awoke I was the subject of some good natured teasing, but I pointed out that, as Harrison had not joined us in Vancouver that year, someone had to take a nap.

Totally present, absolutely visible, completely asleep.

Advice to future OSonOS hosts.: The headaches you get are never the ones you expected to get.

Chris
----
Chris Corrigan
chris at chriscorrigan.com