Shanghai Connection?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jun 3 13:36:27 PDT 2010

Dear Steve,
one way of going at this is to consult the Open Space World Map.
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Click on MENU at the bottom of the map, then on SEARCH and enter Shanghai.
Bingo, its
Gijs van Wezel.
I know he has important information, leads, contacts, introductions,
advice for rural Vermonters...just the stuff that Gwen is looking for.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org