On "Failure" / WOSonOS & Citizens

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Fri Jun 4 17:38:27 PDT 2010

Dear Harrison and all:

First two questions that relates this subject with the WOSonOS development.

1.- How all these distinctions of failure could be characterized
specifically in the case of a WOSonOS?

2.- How much true is that if WOSonOS have a precise theme or question, then
the whole event could be better?

And second, the third question, that seems to me very important because it
correspond into what I'm thinking could be a relevant line of action for
develop here in Chile the practice of Open Space, expressed in positive
terms says:

3.- In your experience, are there specific or new pre conditions, for the
success of an Open Space that invites to participate the whole community and
all his citizens? And considering those pre conditions that we already knows
that are necessary for the case of organizations, what specific aspect can
they gain or have to be specified in the case of this citizen focus?

I would love to hear your opinions on these matters also.

Appreciatively,

Juan Luis Walker