CARAMBOLA DE SUE ÑOS EN BERLÍN 2010 - Juan L uis pos t in his blog

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Wed Jun 2 12:13:14 PDT 2010

Dear friends:

Thank you Artur for your promotion and your permanent friendship.

In http://tradukka.com  the word "carambola" is translated as "carom". You know the magic of pool play?

But I think the most proper and pertinent metaphor for me now is of course that one of "wave rider", that it´s fascinated with all the good and beautiful waves that is taking place just now, and for whom I have been waiting so much time. And the most incredible is that I'm enjoying it so much, applying always the famous sentence that says: Let's go slowly that I'm hurry.

One of the best waves is about my friendship with Jorge Amigo, with whom I'm working hand by hand, and that with no doubt that relation and his force will be on the core of the great invitation called IXX WOSonOS Chile 2011!

Another wave that I'm taking it right now is to contact all the practitioners of Open Space here in Chile, hoping that in the near future we could establish The Chilean Open Space Institute, that in the first place it could be the principal sponsor of the WOSonOs event.

With Jorge also we are in touch with another important potential sponsors.

So, you know, here will happen the only thing that could have, with all my passion and responsibility!!

All is taking place just now very fast and I'm so happy of how all is flowing by the moment.

And finally, perhaps to Chris Corrigan could be of special interest, the other day I threw the I Ching, asking it about the force field in which the organization of the next WOSonOS is now taking place, and the identifying of favorable and unfavorable forces, and the answer was hexagram Nº 30 Li, The joined and the fire (with changes in the third and in the last line), that all becomes hexagram Nº1 Kien, The Creative.

So I'm too much confident, inspired and glad of this day to day fascinating journey.

Hugs for all,

Juan Luis

PS: The date of the final invitation I think it would be ready near the first days of September. I have too much work to then. But I’m enjoying it all!!

(Hope that my English is fine, and if not sorry again)