Shy people... (?) (or shy systems...?)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jul 26 07:05:09 PDT 2010

Finding out whether the preconditions are in place is just a question of
a few minutes. By the way, its the chore of the sponsor to find out
whether they are in place. I mean, it might be nice for me to see them
in place but unless the sponsor is convinced that does not have much
meaning. I have not run into a sponsor yet, that was not able to quickly
check, whether they do exist.
The one prerequisite that can in a certain way be expanded on is
diversity...and, of course, its essential for open space or
selforganisation or life itself. Sponsors immediately buy into that and
mostly get interested in doing something to expand on diversity, such as
inviting their customers or employers that are important for the
graduates of their school.
All this stuff around prerequisites is part of the "contact meeting"
which I consider one of "my" prerequisites before getting into
"contract" negotiations...it rarely lasts more than 1,5 hours and has
the characteristics of a "consulting" session after which we part, sleep
a couple of times and tell each other if we want to work together or not.
By "my prerequisite" I mean that I will not collaborate with a sponsor
unless I have a contact meeting with him (its free, no strings attached).
I wonder what kind of prerequisites some of you new and old hands have
for getting into OST-adventures?
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 398 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org