blatant self-promotion in service of something greater than self :)

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun Jul 25 09:09:06 PDT 2010

Karen, as I'm sure you know, "yoga" is Hindi for "union".  A union of dynamic tensions.  Poses well done always have creative tension, much like an Open Space.  To me, the practice of yoga is a personal embodiment of the work we do in groups.  I've been practicing yoga for about 10 years and have no doubt it has better equipped me to be centered whatever happens.   Of course there are the times I fall out of a pose.  But I do know how to get up again and keep going.

Peggy