Large-scale community project

Jack Martin Leith jack at the-samurai.net
Thu Jul 22 00:38:12 PDT 2010

Hello LIz.

I also live in Bristol and was once involved in an OS event for 1,000
people. The location was Caen, France; the client was Bosch; and the
facilitator was Chris Schoch, who features in Harrison's anthology, Tales
from Open Space.

I've been working with OS since 1988 and have a lot of experience, both with
designing, organising and facilitating OS events, and with connecting the
events with the broader flow of activities before and after the event.

Happy to meet with you (Canteen? Watershed?).

Warm wishes,

Jack
Jack Martin Leith
Founder, The Samurai