Opening circle without seats

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sat Jul 17 07:43:51 PDT 2010

Hi Csaba,

I can only add one other approach to Lisa's wonderful through answer.  When we ran the OS for 2,100 street kids in Bogota in 2004, they sat on the ground in a courtyard.  We made circles using masking tape, complete with aisles.  Here's a picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78084501@N00/79452635/in/set-1700469/

And with people: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78084501@N00/79452640/in/set-1700469/

I have no idea how many roles of tape it took!

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Coming in September
Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
www.engagingemergence.com

For the second edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger