FacilitationCamp - 20-21 August - London, UK

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Jul 16 18:45:03 PDT 2010

I loved your answer....

Cheers from a summery California evening,
Lisa

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:03:51 +0900
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Spark <spark at openspace.kr>
Subject: Re: making theatre in Open Space

Abosolutely right!

Every ppt created me...=20

I think that's the Ultimate CEO- the Nexus of Caring for entire
ateakholders of one;s own Universe of mind.

Our world is already too complex. One thing less is ALWAYS better, it =
seems!

I'm sending 1p ppt on our version of Wave Rider: Self Organizing =
("=BC=BF=C7=C1
=BF=C0=B0=C5=B3=AA=C0=CC=C2=A1" in Korean). ;-)

Yes, let's enjoy!

Appreciatively to all ever more,

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636