temple bells - how to use?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 14:33:04 PDT 2010

 Temple Bells: Best used in moderation with a slow, even pattern. Like good
breathing (in and out). And never like School Bells where the sense of
"ought" overwhelms the possibility of invitation - or invocation. Rather
like a Good Martini - Shaken (gently) - but not stirred.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>