High profile UK Gov meeting using OST

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 23:35:50 PDT 2010

Thanks Lisa.

I have sent the blog post link to the organisers and I hope to open up a
dialogue with them.

My fear is that the idea of the 'Big Society' is so in vogue at the moment
is that they will be fairly immune from any feedback or suggestions. My hope
is that they do really want to be inclusive, empowering and nurturing of
self organisation which means they will come around to 'proper' Open
Space....

Again - watch this space!

Atb

Jon