You are invited to a Community Conversation on Immigration

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:50:38 PDT 2010

Dear Arizona friends and friends of Arizona,

If you are in Phoenix on August 19, 2010, we hope you will join us for
a Community Conversation on Immigration from 6:00 to 9:00pm at the Rio
Salado Community College Conference Center.  Take a look at the
attached flyer for details.

I'm part of a group of passionate Arizonans who believe this time is
full of potential for our state.  Our name is Collaborative Spark - we
are hosting a series of community conversations designed to create a
safe and neutral listening and learning environment to help us
understand one another, establish common ground and transform ideas
into action.

Collaborative Spark is honored to be facilitating the August 19
Community Conversation on Immigration in partnership with Project
Civil Discourse, which is a special initiative of the Arizona
Humanities Council working in collaboration with organizations from
around the state to provide opportunities for the public to
participate in trainings, forums, and special events that share, model
and provide insight on collaborative problem-solving skills.

Registration is free - seating is limited.  We invite you to bring
your friends and a rich diversity of opinions, backgrounds and
questions.  Please forward to your networks!

Warm wishes from muggy (but cooler) Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue