Opening circle without seats

Csaba Lengyel csaba.lengyel.consulting at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 17 02:23:06 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We will facilitate an OST event of 270-300 students in a sports hall, where
it1s not possible to bring in chairs. Here comes a question, how can we set
up the opening circle? Participants will sit on the floor (they are fine
with that), but how can we make sure that they actually for concentric circles?

Have you had any similar experience? Or have you got just some idea, how to
solve this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Csaba