Finding a home? (Why not in Chile?)

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Thu Jul 1 18:25:03 PDT 2010

Dear Andrew and all:

Thank you so much for this precious gift and what a synchronicity with what
I was thinking about and with what so deeply I was needing these days!

When I wrote some days ago to all of you on this list about the seven
"principle guidelines (or provocative propositions)" for organizing our next
WOSonOS in Chile in October 2011 (http://tinyurl.com/2boddkp ), the fourth
of them says literally:

"The Spirit of father Brian Bainbridge will be present. That means bringing
the best of all the WOSonOS that precede and in which it would be very
important an active participation of the Australian OST Community in the
co-construction of the event for carrying forward all the passion and love
of that precious man."

The magnificent resources that you share with all of us right now, I think
it could be the inspirational material for accomplish that magical purpose.

What if some of us could edit it all in an only one DVD?

The magnificent resources that you share with all of us right now, I think
it could be the inspirational material for accomplish that magical purpose.

What if some of us could edit it all in an only one DVD?

What if all (or some) of us makes a special design for a pre-workshop of our
next WOSonOS, where it could be used as a powerful empirical reference?

What if that previous workshop could lift  the best of father Brian and
connect to all of his participants with his Spirit?

What if the products of that workshop could them be transferred immediately,
and in a tangible mode, to the WOSonOS, in some way as the fifth principle
of OST that Chris Corrigan has suggested to all of us some days ago?

Whose of you would be interested to accomplish this wonderful challenge?

My most deep desire is that all of us can take place in the design and
organization of our next WOSonOS in Chile. Soon I will report to all of you
the advances and good news of this wonderful invitation and processes that
are taking place here.

Looking forward for your comments.

All the best, and thank you Andrew again,

Juan Luis Walker