On indifference

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 29 05:39:18 PST 2010

Delightful! and grand to see all the smiling faces. "Indifference" is an odd
word choice. Somehow for me, at least, there is the connotation of "Not
caring" -- and OS without caring falls pretty flat. But I surely know the
feeling -- and for me it comes out as a huge sigh of relief. Some people
talk about "coming home." It is always curious to me that for some folks OS
is a strange critter, and for others (most?) it is as familiar as a pair of
old slippers. I go with the latter. This is the way we are, have been, and
always will be. It's great just to be that way.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: