Roll Call: Present

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat Jan 16 06:33:00 PST 2010

Presenting my presence, here & now I am...

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
"High Play, High Learning"-> High Performance