John and Haiti - what can we do

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:03:47 PST 2010

If you are on Facebook, you can enter www.haitipartners.org (John's
organization) into your "What's on your mind" box and then choose the
Earthquake donation fund as the thumbnail.  It's easy to donate, which
is a small way to send our support.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com
Skype: christinewhitneysanchez
http://www.facebook.com/ChristineWhitneySanchez

On Jan 13, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Nancy White wrote:

This morning, reading about the earthquake in Haiti, I am thinking
about John. I don't know if anyone has heard from him, but I'd
appreciate any suggestions of what we can do in response to the need
of this country and her people.

Ideas?