Roll Call: Present

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jan 11 04:25:30 PST 2010

Dear Kari, take a break in May and come to Berlin for the 18th WOSonOS
which would also mean having Iceland represented!
Here you get more information
> http://www.boscop.org/events/508-wosonos-2010

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 456 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org