Devoted and Disgruntled NYC

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Jan 9 10:32:31 PST 2010

Dear Phelim,
you got me excited, too.
You will have a blast, I am sure.
Seems that Karen, Ralph and Harrison have an event in NY around those
dates your D&D is taking place (they wont say when exactly it is!)
Had planned to be in NY but you might have heard why its not happening!
Best wishes and greetings from Berlin where its been snowing steadily
all day..
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 456 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org