2010

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 11:38:55 PST 2010

Michael, I am surprised at you! You know of course that whenever it starts
is the right time!!

And for your New Year's reading -- Try "The Miracle of Mindfulness" by Thich
Nhat Hanh. Written in 1975, it is a classic. I am not sure how many times I
have read it, but each time is a treat and an adventure. And why bother?
Well outside of the fact that it is very rich stuff -- I have found the book
to be incredibly valuable preparation for the facilitation of Open Space.
Would this suggest that all facilitators should practice Mindfulness?
Probably not, but it surely wouldn't hurt. And at some level I think it fair
to say that Open Space could be understood as collective Mindfulness. Or
something.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.