2010

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 06:04:51 PST 2010

The New Year has arrived and so has the cold and snow. If slowing down means
freezing to death, we are certainly well on our way to a reduced life speed.
And if you happen to be in New York Jan 14-16 and want to practice a little
Peace and raise your performance levels -- Ralph Cop leman, Karen Davis and
I will look forward to the pleasure of your company.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854