2010

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jan 6 03:41:12 PST 2010

My friend and colleague Jo Toepfer just sent me a screenshot showing 6
messages for the first 6 days of this year which did not reach me...but
I did receive Jon Harveys note, breaking the spell, to the list just now
telling me of his pencilled in intent of coming to Berlin in May. Grand!
10 more days of frost (minus 6 degree Centigrade, lower twenties in
Fahrenheit)and lots of more snow...if this is an effective way for us to
slow down let there be more snow!
Cheers
mmp
--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 456 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org