OST in Tibet

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 13:53:33 PST 2010

I just met a marvelous person, Anne Thurston -- who has been doing Open
Space in Tibet as part of what she calls the Grassroots China Innovative. On
her off hours she is also a Senior Research Professor at the Johns Hopkins
School of Advanced International Studies. Despite all of that she is a
delightful person. She has great pictures and wonderful stories -- but the
truly marvelous part is that (so far as I can tell) she has no
connection/knowledge of "the Open Space Community." I told her there were a
few of us out there and I am hopeful that she will share her pictures and
join us online. You could send her an invitation at a1thurston at aol.com.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.