[Ailist] Latest news from Haiti Partners and John Engle

Noel E K Tan noel at go-trailblazer.com
Mon Jan 18 23:26:29 PST 2010

Hi Christine,
Thanks for sharing the news from Haiti Partners,
I've passed on that email to a doctor friend of mine who runs a relief
group.  The group are planning to send some medical teams out to
Haiti.  CRS might contact Haiti Partners as they may need a ground
partner on location.  I'm leaving the relevant parties to get in touch.

Best,

Noel E K Tan, MEd, MSc
Principal
Human Learning and OD Professional