2010

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jan 6 00:54:36 PST 2010

Dear colleagues and friends,
seeing that there have been no messages in my inbox from OSLIST is a
surefire sign that you are all happily enjoying the New Year. I am! And
I hope it will continue that way for the rest of 2010.
Or has there been another snafu with the beginning of 2010 in our grand
mailing list?
Greetings from Berlin, see you here in May for the 18th WOSonOS where,
among other great things, we will have the opportunity to celebrate the
25th anniversary of OST...not to speak of the 14+ billions of years that
selforganisation has been happily at work on our planet.
mmp
--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 456 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org