Seeking Language for "Leadership Team"

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 05:39:42 PST 2010

OSLIST seems to be spotty -- this is the first I have heard about this
"leadership" discussion. Maybe it is better that I never hear of it, but I
always like "co-conspirators" Sort of put a twist on things, and keeps
everyone on the level. But if you don't like that how about the word that
probably most often used in open space, "convener," or maybe
"co-conveners"???

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: