Snow and Open Space

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:42:51 PST 2010

Ralph,

This is absolutely beautiful. Like a soothing balm on a day when my heart
hurts hearing  angry voices of judgment and despair swirling around
everywhere, fear-based I'm sure but after a while, it wears on you a bit or
a lot. It's all about "opening space" in our lives isn't it and yes, as I've
come to experience it, more space is better!

Suzanne Daigle

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group