Devoted and Disgruntled 5 Report

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Feb 7 14:08:17 PST 2010

Ah, you southerners, not use to a little snow.  Harrison, my yard looks like
regularly. Of course we got the army out one year in Toronto it was so deep.
That made Toronto the laughing stock of Canada, of course.  It has been
bright, sunny and clear here, amazing.  Thanks for keeping that big storm
south of the border and providing pictures.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com