Devoted and Disgruntled 5 Report

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 11:21:37 PST 2010

Good Go Philim! Sorry I missed the grand event and sorry to miss you. but it
is wonderful to see you alive and well here online. And just for the record,
we here in Washington DC (or close to it) are at the tail end of the largest
snowfall ever recorded in this area. Outside my door there are 35 inches of
snow on the ground. A few miles away there are over 40 inches. That is a lot
of snow anywhere. Thank goodness I had invested in a serious snow blower
which has totally be put to the test and passed with flying colors -- or is
it snow? And just to make things more interesting the power went missing.
Temperature in my bathroom got down to about 50 -- and the forecast for next
week is for just above 0 -- and that isn't centigrade. But thanks be to the
Great Spirit, the power has been restored. fun time for all!

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: