Fr Brian Bainbridge

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Feb 3 08:32:23 PST 2010

as for memories and memorials, i appreciate suzanne's point about making a
website for brian.  as i was reading hers and other messages, the notion of
a good bench in a park somewhere that had "CONNECTING" carved into it -- and
more specifically, carved on the front side of the back support, so as to be
more, or at least as much, an invitation than a description.  i don't know
where or how or anything like that.  i just like the thought of it, for
now.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates