Brian - Funeral arrangements

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Feb 3 08:19:13 PST 2010

Thanks for letting us know about the funeral details Viv.
As Brian's funeral is at 11am on Friday in Melbourne, I will create a wee space in my life at this time in Perth to honour his community farewelling.
Brian loved nothing better than to sit and yarn over a coffee about Open Space (and other less important things in life) so I will be at the cranked cafe in Oxford Street, Leederville between 8 and 10am on Friday morning to remember my elder, his influence on my life and his pioneering contribution to the introduction, and spreading, of Open Space Technology in Australia.
Whoever shows up will be the right people of course...
Cheers Brendan