Fr Brian Bainbridge

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Feb 2 16:20:55 PST 2010

I'd only met Fr. Bainbridge last May for the first time at Leadership in
a Self-Organizing World. I had arrived not knowing anyone, trying to get
my bearings, and was walking in the back looking at the pool at the
Sleeping Lady Resort. He was very friendly and kind that day. I had
hoped to meet him again. I can only feel an echo of the loss that others
are feeling, but it stings none the less.

Here are two photos I took of him last May, informal, and in a t-shirt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hajush/3534677871
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hajush/3535498468

Here were the notes from that session:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/netwiki.cgi?SelfOrganizingWorld/LeadingASelfOrganisingParish