Fr Brian Bainbridge

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Feb 2 07:19:37 PST 2010

Oh, my.  I am numb with the news that Brian is no longer with us.  I keep picturing him at OSonOS in Australia years ago.  On Sunday, he celebrated mass.  Here is my favorite picture of him:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78084501@N00/3264244872/in/set-72157613514948058/

Peggy

P.S.  And opening that space:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78084501@N00/3263419601/in/set-72157613514948058/