Fr Brian Bainbridge

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Feb 2 03:42:34 PST 2010

Dear Viv,
my God! I shouted out loud on seeing your note just now. And then I
thought of the mail I sent him yesterday honoring his fabulous work with
the newsletter in which he also reminded his readers of the upcoming
WOSonOS in Berlin where I clearly expected him, ok, he will be there!
As far as I know he is the only one of us that went to every single
WOSonOS...a reliable appearance at those events and always a treasure
for me.
Hugs from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 387 resident Open
Space Workers in 66 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org