Fr Brian Bainbridge

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 00:50:15 PST 2010

My sincere condolences

Shocking news

Such a loss to the world

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] On Behalf Of Viv
McWaters
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2010 5:23 PM
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: Fr Brian Bainbridge

Hello everyone

> Father Brian Bainbridge passed away in his sleep, early morning on
Tuesday, February 2, 2010.  It was a sad surprise to us all - in fact, he
just sent out an Open Space OZ newsletter the evening before.

I am in such shock right now and very, very sad. Brian has been a dear
friend, and mentor for many years and we have been working and playing
together since the early 1990s. Most recently we offered Open Space Training
here in Melbourne, usually once or twice a year. In fact, we were trying to
get dates sorted for this coming March. Brian would often come and have
dinner with us here at Bells Beach. We'd share food, wine and stories. We
travelled together to WOSonOS events in Vancouver, Goa and San Francisco,
and hosted WOsonOS in the now destroyed town of Marysville. Brian went to as
many OSonOs events as he could and always kept me up-to-date with all of the
OS community shenanigans. I have so many great memories of Brian I don't
even know where to start. I will keep you informed of details regarding the
funeral.

Best

Viv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~