Fr Brian Bainbridge

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:18:25 PST 2010

Oh, Viv. Thank you for sharing this so we can join with the sadness of
missing him, and the appreciation for his deep and wry presence.

Here is a snapshot I took of Fr Brian sitting with Larry Peterson and
Brendan McKeague at the WOsonOs in San Francisco:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2710942313_bc54a67cbf_b.jpg

Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868 ~ http://lifecultivatinglife.blogspot.com
clinic: 206.363.5555 ~ http://oneskywellness.com

"*Throw yourself completely into the aliveness of your life. It's pretty
risky. You could lose yourself. There's nothing to hold onto.*"
- Yun-men