VB: Learnings from OS and demonstrations :) was Any experiences of OS and demonstrations?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sun Feb 28 07:05:29 PST 2010

Thank’s Lisa!!

I will practice my Swedish .. ;)

:o)

Eva

Från: Lisa Heft [mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net]
Skickat: den 26 februari 2010 17:21
Till: Eva P. Svensson
Ämne: Fwd: Learnings from OS and demonstrations :) was Any experiences of OS
and demonstrations?

[hello Eva - I am re-sending this as I still cannot post on OSLIST - some
people see it - and it goes to the archive - but I sense that there are
still quite a few people like myself who are not receiving it in our inboxes
- I know that Michael Herman is working on this with the list
administrator...]