FW: Youth Worker Festival - wanna be part of the next big thing?

fergal barr thekingisalive at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 02:42:28 PST 2010

See below....deadline for completion of Expression of Interest Form is 1pm (GMT) Friday 26 March 2010

“Imagine the scene for just one second, youth workers from many different countries mixing together with local practitioners, all with a diverse range of skills and talents sharing in a cacophony of colour, noise, debate, discussion, music, arts, dance, food and so on and so on for a limited period only with a focus on sharing and learning from each other but in doing so creating a family and young person friendly atmosphere and in a range of unique settings, both indoor and outdoor making for a most wonderful, unique, treasured and beloved spectacle not to mention being a significant boost to the local economy, year on year.”

YouthFest

‘More than just Youth Work, More than just pool cues’

Proposal for a Youth Worker-only Festival
to be held in Derry-Londonderry.

The first of its kind – anywhere!

Folks, if you're interested, see attached - summary and full versions - let me know if you would like to be part of this - I have contacted you in the first instance because I would like you to be part of this before ccing the information on 'general release'.  I have attached An Expression of Interest Form for you to fill out.  Please return it by 1pm (GMT) Friday 26 March 2010

Fergal

My book:  The Things People Say: Political Quotations from the Northern Ireland Peace Process
To buy it on-line: http://www.trafford.com/07-2815

To order it in a book shop: Give the nice man/woman this ISBN number : 1-4251-6179-0

Info about me: http://trainers.salto-youth.net/FergalBarr/

Organisation I work for: www.claudyyouth.com

Organistion I used to work for: www.offthestreets.org

How I live my life: Humour is the shortest distance between people;Always remember there is someone worse off than you; It's not a matter of if only a matter of when

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free