WOSONOS 2010 update & extended EARLY BIRDS for pre-workshops

Michael Pannwitz michael.pannwitz at boscop.org
Fri Feb 19 04:47:46 PST 2010

Dear friends, dear os community,

with more & more excitement we are working on WOSONOS preparations - you can
actualy see the names of more & more people coming when you register, at the
bottom some numbers by country. We will also CELEBRATE with practitioners
who had a definite influence on our open space practice by sponsoring
workshops with Birgitt & Ward Williams and Marvin Weisbord & Sandra Janoff
before the WOSONOS - now extending the early bird till February 28th 2010.
Marvin & Sandras latest book will appear in German later this year & the
future search network will meet in Europe (Brussels) in the fall. Birgitt
will present her e-book on the Genuine Contact Way for the first time at the
workshop near Berlin - also the location of many boscop spring retreats and
last years european genuine contact summer academy. We consciously found
different locations for the different events. Starting in nature in a
beautiful space right on a lake then moving to the central eastern Berlin
district "Prenzlauer Berg" with the highest influx of young people,
artists... with WOSONOS we move to the central western Berlin district
"Kreuzberg" with a long and recent history of immigration still the most
colorful & conflicted place in Berlin. It's near our Stammtisch location &
our boscop "office" and some of us live nearby. The actual location is a
huge church, the first in Berlin to be transformed into a multi-purpose
space & still a church.
We wish to share more of our practice this way and i personally look forward
to a fruitful & inspiring exchange with all of you.

PS: Find brief details and links to more information on the workshops below.

All the best, michael

*Extended early bird until FERBRUARY 28th, 2010*

Please forward the details below to interested friends & colleagues - that
you would like to have at the workshops with you. All events are on the
boscop homepage http://en.boscop.org/ - and direct links below.

*"The Genuine Contact Way: A Holistic Approach to Organizations"  * *May 6 -
8, **2010 near Berlin*  with Birgitt & Ward Williams

We invite you to examine what a holistic approach is, and how to apply it to
any business challenge facing an organization including sustaining high
level performance. So far a dozen are coming - we are inviting up to 30. A
new workshop which is organized in cooperation with the genuine contact
community. Birgitts new e-book will be presented here for the very first
time. To learn more and for registration please visit the Learnshop
webpage<http://dalarinternational.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=35ed818c946a88ba7344da05f&id=7d8410ef9a&e=bFlwhfVkoq>

*"Don't Just Do Something, Stand there!**"  May 9 - 11, 2010 in Berlin*

"Don't Just Do Something, Stand there! 10 Principles for Leading Meetings
that Matter" with Marvin Weissbord and Sandra Janoff. So far over a dozen
people signed up and we are aiming for a large group of at least 30 and up
to 50. Many of us have participated in the workshop (some twice) and highly
recommend it - as well as their book by the same name. Find more details &
register here: http://en.boscop.org/events/609
**

*"WOSONOS"  May 12 - 15, 2010 in Berlin*

Over 90 participants have signed up and almost 90 days to go to Berlin :) So
far they are from 21 countries: 40 from Germany, 7 each from Italy and the
USA, 6 from Spain, 5 from the Netherlands, 2 each from Chile, Austria,
Denmark, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal and Russia, and
1 each from Hungary, Sweden, Burundi, France, Belarus, China, Australia
and Iceland...what a crowd! I know there are more coming from Asia ;) Find
more details & register here: http://en.boscop.org/events/508
*"Open Space Technology"  May 17 - 19, 2010 in Berlin* (save the date)

After the WOSONOS we are still organizing a brief open space training
workshop - 2 days spread over three days - duration based on our best
practice open space design. Sharing & celebrating a new design (first
applied in Cape Town earlier last year with IngeniousPeoplesKnowledge thanks
to Marc & Cathrine) with the purpose of introducing people to open space as
well as preparation & follow up - all hands on action learning. This is a
special opportunity to experience & reflect on training design or just to
participate and experience one way we do it. We wish to share more of our
practice this way and i personally look forward to a fruitful & inspiring
exchange with all of you. Details will be sent out next week, save the date.

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin,

michael

Michael Pannwitz, boscop eg
++49(0)162 - 90 88 266

michael.pannwitz at boscop.org