Brian bainbridge

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Wed Feb 3 14:47:14 PST 2010

Hello everyone

First, my personal thanks for all your remembrances of Brian - as well
as these posts on OS-List there are dozens on the Australasian
Facilitators List, and many to me personally, too. Holding space for
these is a privilege, and challenging, as each new post brings fresh
tears.

There will be at least five people I know of at Brian's funeral
tomorrow representing his Open Space buddies. And at the urging of
Harrison, I have collated all the comments from the world-wide open
space community and sent this information to the Bishop, and to Brian's family.
We suspect that Brian's Parish, and the Bishop, have no real idea of Brian's
impact on the world. It's up to 18 pages!

Cheers

Viv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viv McWaters