Psychotherapy and Open Space

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Thu Dec 23 05:51:13 PST 2010

Thank you Harrison for your confidence. And what if in the scenario of the
two martinis the figure was organizational transformation and in the ground,
close with other profound things, there were the three basics attitudes for
therapeutic change? What if these attitudes could sustain in some form what
would later call a facilitator invisible? Or is it too risky to hold this?

Appreciatively,

Juan Luis