The Work (Byron Katie) and open space

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Mon Dec 20 04:42:34 PST 2010

Aah yes,

Doing the work is a great way to prepare for opening space! It's pretty challenging but I've found it very useful. I had a great conversation with Chris Corrigan about this when I was in Vancouver. Matilda and I first found out about the Work from his partner Caitlin who is a trainer for The Work. I'm sure he has some interesting insights on the connections between OS and the Work!

Phelim x

Sent from my iPad